Tuesday, October 14, 2008

some 45's, to get yer feet movin'




here are some nice rockers for ya!! i have some slabs o wax by the "the blue echos" ."frankie ford" "johnny preston",the blue echos, debbie, and witchcraft, debbie is a nice little lovey dovey song, but witchcraft is a rocker with tons of echo, great vocals, one of my fave songs,
frankie ford sings sea cruise, tea we all heard it before a great rocker but the b side....roberta....WILL KNOCK YOU OFF YER SOCKS!!! WHOA BOY LOOK OUT!!!,
next we have johnny preston singing a song from my childhood, and my dads childhood, hell maybe my grandfathers too!!! charming billy, a great jiving rocker here, so get yer dancing shoes on and mooooove


HERE IS THE LINK TO DOWNLOAD
http://www.divshare.com/download/5584956-e53

and a video for sea cruise

1 comment:

Rock 'n Roll Jenny said...

"Charming Billy" is one of my fave platters....and "Sea Cruise" is awesome too...can't say anything bad about that disc either!!